The admissions process at Trinity Lutheran School is designed to facilitate the best placement for each student. The new student admissions process begins November 29th.
Prior to making an admissions decision, the following items are required:
- Submit Application for Admissions Form
- Submit the Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee
- Provide Conctact information for a Student Recommendation Form, to be completed by previous teacher or administrator (entering Grade 1-8)
- Schedule testing and interview with the Principal (entering Grade K-8)
Please bring the following documents:
- Last full year of report cards
- Any standardized testing results
- Immunization form (DH680)
- School physical form (DH3040)
- Birth certificate
After Tentative Acceptance:
- Create your family’s RenWeb & FACTS accounts
Upon completion of all above requirements, the official acceptance and school start date will be communicated to parents.
Student placement is determined by considering availability of classroom space, evaluation of test scores, academic records, and staff recommendations.
Trinity Lutheran School
400 N Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida 33444
P: (561) 276-8458
F: (561) 272-3215