The admissions process at Trinity Delray Lutheran School is designed to facilitate the best placement for each student. The new student admissions process begins October 16, 2023.
Prior to making an admissions decision, the following items are required:
- Submit Application for Admissions
- Submit the Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee when completing online application
- Provide Contact information for a Student Recommendation Form, to be completed by previous teacher or administrator (entering Grade 1-8)
- Upload the following documents as part of the online application:
- Birth certificate
- Last full year of report cards
- Any standardized testing results
After Tentative Acceptance:
- Schedule testing and interview with the Principal (entering Grade K-8)
- Submit Immunization form (DH680)
- Submit School physical form (DH3040)
Upon completion of all above requirements, the official acceptance and school start date will be communicated to parents.
Student placement is determined by considering availability of classroom space, evaluation of test scores, academic records, and staff recommendations.
A parentally placed private school student with a disability does not have an individual right to receive some or all of the special education and related services that the student would receive if enrolled in a public school under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), as amended.
Trinity Lutheran School
400 N Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida 33444
P: (561) 276-8458
F: (561) 272-3215