The admissions process at Trinity Lutheran School is designed to facilitate the best placement for each student. The new student admissions process begins each November.
In making the admissions decision, the following items are required:
- Submit Application for Admissions Form
- Pay Enrollment Fee
- Submit Student Records
Either last full year of report cards with standardized testing results
Or fill out a Student Record Request (Takes about two weeks)
- Submit Birth certificate
- Student Recommendation Form
- Schedule a student interview
- Take student entrance test (K-8)
- Register and setup tuition payment schedule with FACTS.
- If needed, fill out financial aid packet
- Physical and Immunization Form (from Doctor)
- Sport’s Physical (4-8th Grade)
Student placement is determined by considering availability of classroom space, evaluation of test scores, academic records, and staff recommendations.
Trinity Lutheran School
400 N Swinton Avenue
Delray Beach, Florida 33444
P: (561) 276-8458
F: (561) 272-3215