At Trinity, “elders” are appointed to serve the congregation and are the Biblical extension of the pastoral office. (Acts 6:1-6) The Elders have as their basic objective to support and advise the Senior Pastor as he may direct them.
- Assist in the spiritual care of the congregation in such duties as visiting the sick, visiting those physically unable to attend worship services, and reaching out to those who have become inactive in worship.
- Assist with the spiritual discipline of the congregation.
- Affirm that all policies, procedures, and teachings are in accordance with the doctrinal and confessional standards of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
- Exercise care and concern for the spiritual, emotional and physical welfare of the Pastors, other called workers and their families.
- Assist in matters of the worship services.
Our current serving elders are:
- Foye Belyea
- Phil Brandt
- Nick Calandro
- Dan Caton
- Chuck Davis
- Pablo Dipauli
- Rene Lopez
- Dan Miller
- Doug Preston
- Vince Putnam, Senior Pastor
- Julius Sanna
- Jamie Wagner