TRINITY DELRAY FACILITY USE
Thank you for your interest in using the facilities at Trinity Delray Lutheran Church and School in Delray Beach. There are several conditions in order to be able to use the Trinity facilities. You must be a member of an approved organization and you must agree to the “Facility Use Policy and Procedure”.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE CREATING AN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS AND SEARCH FOR A FACILITY TO USE.
To become an approved organization, and be allowed to use the facilities at Trinity, you must provide the following information.
- Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption to prove a non profit status
- Certificate of Insurance naming Trinity as ‘additional insured’
- A signed “Facility Use Policy and Procedure” form by a Pastor or Head of organization agreeing to the terms of our policy
- Upload a copy of your Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption HERE.
- Upload a copy of your Certificate of Insurance HERE.
- Review and digitally sign our Facility Use Policy HERE.
Please direct any questions or issues with uploading files to email@example.com. You can also choose to attach your certificate documents in an email as well.
Once documentation from these 3 steps has been processed an organization will be created and approved in our system.
You are welcome to create an account at any time in this process, but please note that you will not be able to reserve any times or locations for use until the first part of this process is complete. Accounts in our system can be created by filling out the “Get Started” section by CLICKING HERE.